VIC.
















Everyone is special.

Everyone has a unique story.What makes us different is whether we use to tell it or not.

miércoles, 21 de septiembre de 2011

Purely genius

School sucks.Im wearing my ugly uniform,im texting to my BFF,with my BB,and I feel so tired.
My eyes are closing and this only 22:37.I feel like I havent studied as much as I could have,and the only thing my brain happens to think is worrying is how ur not answering to my pathetic text.
School sucks,worrying about those tiny things sucks,missing you sucks,and most importantly you suck.And so does what I just wrote,but im too tired to even delete it or save it as draft,so ill just click "post"and go to bed,because the only thing I actually seem to be doing ok these days is sleeping.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario