VIC.
















Everyone is special.

Everyone has a unique story.What makes us different is whether we use to tell it or not.

miércoles, 4 de enero de 2012

januarycame

I have officially read almost every post in here,Ive laughed,and Ive loved the old me,its looks so far away,same as what will happen when I read this 3 months from now.
Xmas is over,and so is new years,lets talk about that actually.
During new years,I realized something I had never dared to think about,you miss people,when your enjoying life to the max,not when your sad and lonely,I missed him,and only him,when I was dancing to a great song,with my best friends,and looking all gorgey.
I missed him so much,that I wanted to scream,and so I did,but everyone just laughed,cause we were having so much fun.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario